Venue: Virtual Conference
Theme: The Future of Pain Management: Translating Pain Knowledge into Practice
REGISTER NOW to the 8th MASP Biennial Scientific Meeting 2022 (Virtual Conference) taking place on 29th – 31st July 2022.
We have compiled an interesting scientific program with plenary and symposium lectures by local and international experts, poster sessions and interactive workshops. Take this opportunity to keep up with the latest updates on pain management. Our line-up of International Speakers are as follows:
- Professor Dr Andrew Rice, United Kingdom
- Professor Dr Srinivasa Raja, United States
- Professor Dr Francis Javier, Philippines
- Professor Dr Fiona Blyth, Australia
- Professor Dr Michael Nicholas, Australia
- Dr Harriet Kemp, United Kingdom
- Mr Sharvinder Singh Bains, Australia
- Dr Stefan FriedrichSdorf, United States
- Dr Matthew Crawford, Australia
Let’s join hands for the future of pain management, for the prospective and collective efforts to change what is within our reach and means. Register today!
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- Anyone who has conducted relevant research is invited to submit abstracts for Poster Presentations. The deadline of submission is before 30th April 2022.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the sessions.
- The research work submitted must be conducted substantially by the applicant. The work has to be original and must not have been presented in other conferences or published previously.
- All poster presenters MUST register for the conference after an abstract is accepted in order to be able to present. Authors will be informed of the outcome by 15th May 2022 and will be eligible to register at the early bird rate.
- Allied Health Professionals are encouraged to submit your abstract. Accepted abstracts from Allied Health Professionals will be considered for free registration to the Virtual Conference.
- The abstract template can be downloaded at www.masp.org.my or https://bit.ly/masp-abstract-template. Please use the template provided. Abstract can be submitted to MASP-BSMemail@example.com
- Prizes will be given for the best posters.
- For further information about abstract submission, please send a query to MASP-BSMfirstname.lastname@example.org
Register today at the following links:
Check out the exciting Scientific Programme in the First Announcement (download it here: Link 1 / Link 2)
Secretariat: 8th MASP Biennial Scientific Meeting 2022
Mr James Yeong
c/o YHM Events Sdn Bhd
Unit No. 32, Reed - Lake Fields, Jalan Tasik Damai, Taman Tasik Impian,
Sungai Besi, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603 9054 0387